Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Customer Service Representative
Our Weymouth location is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working candidate to assist our Sales , Art , and purchasing teams. This position will work directly with all departments throughout the company, primarily supporting our sales team in a variety of ways.
This is an entry level position and requires the following :
- High School Diploma or equivalent, a College Degree is preferred
- Writing skills and math literacy for the application of concepts that pertain to daily operations
- Fluent computer skills with email and navigating the internet, specifically Google searches as well as creative posting to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Work in conjunction with sales, marketing , art and production teams
- Answer phones and handle customer challenges and questions about orders
- Work with existing customers on their reorders, and enhance the relationships with those customers
- Work closely with the art team and customers to create templates and gain approval of art work for all orders
- Work closely with embroidery and screen print teams to assure the details in custom orders
- Enter all quotes and sales orders into our Shopworks computer system
- Schedule and confirm sales appointments
- Assemble sales kits and gather samples for customer appointments and customer visits to our showroom
- Confirm in-stock availability from our suppliers, and handle customer pricing and quotations
- Interface with all internal departments and external suppliers to expedite orders
- Emulate the CH core values in your everyday work
- Provide input into corporate process improvements
Scheduled Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (half hour lunch)
Rate of pay $15 hr (negotiable) based on experience, plus incentives for achieving company sales targets.
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE