Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Our Weymouth location is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working candidate to fill a seat in our production department. The candidate must be a qualified machine operator with strong references and 3-5 years experience - preferably on M&R machines, manual printing experience a plus. As a screen printer, you will be responsible for printing quality prints for in-house approval.
Reports To: Production supervisor/Director of Operations
- Three years of related work experience preferred.
- Able to be on their feet for 8 hours.
- Knowledge of pantones and ink specialties and has an attention to detail.
- Understanding of blanks and fabrics.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to change.
- Passionate about the industry and delivering great product and value to our team.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Screen printing from 1-12 colors with specialties
- Training other team members with your specialty experience
- Burning screens for printing.
- Setting up screens and inks for prints.
- Mixing inks and specialty inks.
- Screen washing when needed.
- Ensuring timelines are met, and product is done at a quality level.
- Maintaining screen printing equipment.
Scheduled Hours: Full time position Monday-Friday 7:00am -3:30 pm with ample overtime offerings March through December (half hour lunch)
Rate of pay: $18 hr (negotiable) based on experience, plus incentives for achieving company sales targets.
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE