Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits. Our clients include WBZ's Dan Rea, Wahlburgers Restaurants, Harvard University, Novartis, The Martin Richard Foundation and many others. Come Grow with us! We are a 30+ year old business with two locations; Dorchester and Weymouth, Mass. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun along the way. If you saw the movies "Gone Baby Gone" or "The Town" you have seen samples of our work!
During peak season, weekend hours may be required.
This is a full time commitment to the sales and production teams.
- This position will work directly with the Vice President of Sales and support our sales team in a variety of ways.
- Answer phones and handle customer challenges and questions about orders.
- Work with existing customers on repeat orders.
- Log orders on to our Shopworks software system.
- Assist in the preparation for sales appointments and client visits by gathering samples and selling tools for the sales team to present.
- Prepare product research and customer sales presentations through Power Point
- Confirm in-stock availability from our suppliers, and follow-up with suppliers to expedite orders.
- Assist customers in completion of custom online ordering.
- Work closely with art team on art proposals
- Assist customers with art preparation by working through their ideas and creating templates
- Work with embroidery and screen print department in assuring details in custom orders
- Assist with some of our Special Events (3-6 a year) in that you must be willing to work weekend shift occasionally during our peak season of March – October (at least one weekend a month).
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, Microsoft Office/Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator - Art background experience is a must
- Please submit your resume, pay requirements and link/file of your portfolio. Compensation is based on experience. Full time employees receive vacation pay, paid personal days and holidays, as well as health and life insurance.
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE