Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Promotional Products Buyer
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits. Our clients include WBZ's Dan Rea, Wahlburgers Restaurants, Harvard University, Novartis, The Martin Richard Foundation and many others. Come Grow with us! We are a 30+ year old business with two locations; Dorchester and Weymouth, Mass. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun along the way. If you saw the movies "Gone Baby Gone" or "The Town" you have seen samples of our work!
CH is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working candidate to fill our Promotional Products Buyer’s seat. The candidate must have 5-7 years industry experience in both imprinted apparel and promotional products research, design, or sales in addition to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics or Marketing
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Required math literacy and application of concepts to daily operations.
- Research all promotional product to get the best pricing options for the customer
- Work closely with sales on Promo product art from start to finish
- Create vendor purchase orders and place orders daily
- Insure accuracy reconciling PO/Payables
- Mainstream our top 50 products among our top 4 vendor partners
- Work closely with vendors on getting samples to our customers
- Follow up on all partially received deliveries, shipping errors, returns and replacement orders
- Research alternative products from a backup vendor when one supplier has backorders
- Prioritize preferred promo vendors - know the best promo vendor partners and their top ten products
- Work closely with Finance and Purchasing Directors to negotiate best vendor rebate
- programs and strengthen buying power
- Book vendor visits onsite for sales team education
- Book 4-6 trade shows annually for purchasing and sales team
Sales and Marketing responsibilities:
- Recreate our showroom space with dynamic fixtures and client category themed displays
- Design covers annually and order annual vendor catalogs to be stocked in showroom
- Support sales and marketing team with presentation set ups
- Set up power point presentations for sales reps to pitch new and existing clients
- Prepare creative, fun, unique promotional flyers for customer email campaigns
- Partner up with vendors to create sales incentives/contests for the sales team
- Work with Instagram, Facebook and other social media if needed
- Design, purchase, and control inventory of bags, boxes, stationery and all corporate giveaways
- Emulate the CH core values in your everyday work
- Provide input into corporate decision making
- Assist with Special Events such as St Patrick’s day and Irish festivals as they return in March and September, Dorchester day and Charlestown Day in June
Rate of pay $19.00+ based on experience
Scheduled Hours: 8:30-530 p.m. Monday-Friday and one or two Saturdays a month if needed.
(Half hour for lunch).
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE