Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Our Weymouth location is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working candidate to fill a seat in our Art department. The candidate must have 2-3 years industry experience in both imprinted apparel and promotional products research, design, or sales, in addition to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative marketing ideas
- Shopworks/Ink Soft/Shopify and Constant Contact Experience a plus, but not necessary
- Create designs for wholesale customers and our own retail lines
- Manage the art creation and customer approvals process
- Layout art/type and print separations.
- Have an understanding of spot color screen printing, production, and apparel, as well as types of inks and application processes to get various looks in screen printed apparel to appeal to all types of customer needs
- Know various methods of Heat press art application to certain garments, as well as Direct to Garment, and know when this is the preferred method of decoration
- Be able to consistently meet deadlines in a high pace environment
- Have high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Work closely with sales on Promo product art from start to finish; Research promotional product to set up branded customer presentations
- Create social media posts relevant to a calendar of events
- Edit and prepare artwork for website, art sheets for previews and customer approvals, marketing flyers, and email blasts, and put all thumbnails in our in house production/sales software
- Design any needed marketing materials. Including catalogs, trade show ads, and customer art sheets needed for preview or approvals
- Emulate the CH core values in your everyday work
- Provide input into corporate decision making
- Assist with Special Events such as St Patrick’s Day and Irish festivals in March, and with Dorchester Day and Charlestown Day events in June
Scheduled Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and one Saturday a month as needed. (half hour lunch)
Rate of pay: $18 hr (negotiable) based on experience, plus incentives for achieving company sales targets.
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE