Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits. Our clients include WBZ's Dan Rea, Wahlburgers Restaurants, Harvard University, Novartis, The Martin Richard Foundation and many others. Come Grow with us! We are a 30+ year old business with two locations; Dorchester and Weymouth, Mass. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun along the way. If you saw the movies "Gone Baby Gone" or "The Town" you have seen samples of our work!
About the Job
- Assist customers at order pick up and work closely with shipping and receiving team
- Assist Production teams with printing, packing and Quality control
- Assist Event teams with setting up and breaking down at offsite sales events. (Festivals and Holiday Parades)
- Responsible for general maintenance ie. Wash and wax floors, Trash removal and many other misc jobs
- Education and experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant full-time work experience.
- MUST HAVE had exposure to the apparel industry, embroidery, screen printing, or specialty promotional products.
- Must have passion for the industry
- Punctual and pleasant, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks without getting overwhelmed.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, time sensitive, deadline-oriented business environment.
- Pay range $13.00-16.00 plus an incentive for achieving company sales targets. Our standard company benefits will be offered after a probationary period.
- Job may entail working overtime
Signing BONUS If you are hired and know our core values!!!!
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE