Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits. Our clients include WBZ's Dan Rea, Harvard University, Novartis, The Martin Richard Foundation and many others. Come Grow with us! We are a 30+ year old business with two locations; Dorchester and Weymouth, Mass. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun along the way. If you saw the movies "Gone Baby Gone" or "The Town" you have seen samples of our work!
CH is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working candidate to work with our production staff and interact with clients at point of delivery/pick up. The candidate must have a valid drivers license and 3-5 years industry experience in shipping and receiving and the imprinted apparel industry in addition to the following:
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Strong proficiency of various computer skills , particularly Microsoft applications
- Required math literacy and application of concepts to daily operations
- Military background a plus
- Assist customers at order pick up and work closely with shipping and receiving team
- Deliver customer wholesale orders within a 50 mile radius in the CH company van or truck 2-3 times a week.
- Deliver product to our Dorchester location.
- Assist Production teams with printing, packing and Quality control
- Assist Event teams with setting up and breaking down at offsite sales events. (Festivals and Holiday Parades)
- Responsible for general building and vehicle maintenance For example: Wash and wax floors, scheduled maintenance, inspections and up keep of company vehicles, trash removal, seasonal groundskeeping and many other misc jobs
- Needs to be punctual and pleasant, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks without getting overwhelmed
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, time sensitive, deadline-oriented business environment
- Job may entail working overtime
- Emulate the CH core values in your everyday work
- Assist with Special Events such as St Patrick’s Day and Irish festivals as they return in March and September, and with Dorchester Day and Charlestown Day events in June
Rate of Pay $14.00-18.00 depending on experience , plus an incentives for achieving company production targets. Benefits available after a probationary period: Health and life Insurance, Retirement benefit, PTO and Paid Holidays
Signing BONUS If you are hired and know our core values!!!!
Scheduled Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and one Saturday a month as needed
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE