Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
*General Laborer - Urgently Hiring
Our Weymouth location is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working candidate to work with our production staff and interact with clients at point of delivery/pick up. The candidate must have a valid drivers license and 1-2 years industry experience in shipping/receiving in addition to the following:
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Strong proficiency of various computer skills , particularly Microsoft applications
- Required math literacy and application of concepts to daily operations
- Military background a plus
- Assist customers at order pick up and work closely with shipping and receiving team
- Deliver customer wholesale orders within a 50 mile radius in the CH company van or truck 2-3 times a week.
- Deliver product to our Dorchester location.
- Assist Production teams with printing, packing and Quality control
- Assist Event teams with setting up and breaking down at offsite sales events. (Festivals and Holiday Parades)
- Responsible for general building and vehicle maintenance For example: Wash and wax floors, scheduled maintenance, inspections and up keep of company vehicles, trash removal, seasonal grounds keeping and many other misc. jobs
- Needs to be punctual and pleasant, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks without getting overwhelmed
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, time sensitive, deadline-oriented business environment
- Job may entail working overtime
- Emulate the CH core values in your everyday work
- Assist with Special Events such as St Patrick’s Day and Irish festivals March, and with Dorchester Day and Charlestown Day events in June
Scheduled Hours: 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and one Saturday a month as needed
Rate of Pay: $15 hr (negotiable) based on experience.
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE