Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Our Dorchester location is actively seeking an energetic, positive thinking, hard working person to help with the retail store and fulfillment orders. This position will work directly with the retail and wholesale sales departments.
This is an entry level position and requires the following :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Writing skills and math literacy for the application of concepts that pertain to daily operations
- Responsible, Organized, Focused Results driven
- Fluent computer skills with email and navigating the internet, specifically Google searches as well as creative posting to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Knowledge of excel and CSV files, mail merging documents etc. a plus
- Working closely with the Retail manager and team to process orders in a timely manner
- Take picking orders from Lead/Supervisor, fill and ship ordered products
- Check product to ensure that it is in proper condition and is not damaged
- Isolate damaged items to a predefined marked area and report it to supervisors
- Ensure that the quantity specified is picked by checking items off the pack list
- Measure and weigh packed container and put information on the package, produce accurate shipping labels
- Report any errors in product selection and quantity to the supervisor immediately
- Train others and offer assistance
- Work in conjunction with sales, marketing , art and production teams non online product specs
- Answer phones and handle customer challenges and questions about orders
- Enter sales orders into our Shopworks computer system as they are specified from our online portal
- Emulate the CH core values in your everyday work
Scheduled hours could be anytime Mon- Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Full Time/Part time hours Rate of pay $15.00+ (negotiable) based on experience
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE