Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits and more. Come grow with us!
Customer Service Representative
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company that provides high-quality, silk-screened and embroidered apparel for businesses, schools, non-profits. Our clients include WBZ's Dan Rea, Wahlburgers Restaurants, Harvard University, Novartis, The Martin Richard Foundation and many others. Come Grow with us! We are a 30+ year old business with two locations; Dorchester and Weymouth, Mass. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun along the way. If you saw the movies "Gone Baby Gone" or "The Town" you have seen samples of our work!
About the Job
- Work with existing customers on their reorders, and enhance the relationships with those customers.
- In concert with customers, develop and gain approval of art work for all orders.
- Enter all sales orders into our computer system.
- Answer phones, handle customer problems, and answer client inquiries on orders status.
- Schedule and confirm sales appointments.
- Assemble sales kits for customer appointments and customer visits to our showroom.
- Check on in-stock availability from our suppliers, and handle customer pricing and quotations.
- Interface with all internal departments and external suppliers to expedite orders.
- Send out media blitzes and market with Facebook.
- Assist customers in completion of our online T-Maker orders.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Exposure to or experience in the apparel industry, embroidery, screen printing, or specialty promotional products and experience with graphic design or advertising would be a bonus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks with ease.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, time sensitive, deadline-oriented business environment.
- Able to plan and coordinate meetings and events.
- Be completely comfortable working with computers, know how to use email, how to navigate the internet, knowledgeable about Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and be able to learn new software packages.
- Create and update Excel spreadsheets for tracking and analysis of products and orders.
- Communicate in a pleasant and confident manner in person and on the phone; and understand the importance of empathy in customer conflict resolution
- Have a strong team player attitude
Pay rate is $16.00-$18.00 an hour. **Our company benefits are offered to full time permanent employees after a probationary period**
Send a copy of your resume, along with a 1-paragraph cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this job, to HR@collegehype.net
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE / ALSO NO RECRUITERS PLEASE